Connecting Values, Intention and Mindfulness
December 28, 7-9 pm and 29, 9:30-3 pm @ Unitarian Church 10441 Shaver Road, Portage, MI
New Year’s resolutions give us hope and a direction, but they usually lack support to carry them through.
The good news is research shows that when we are mindful of our core values and than set the intention to act from those values, we experience less inner and outer conflict and improved health and well-being. So give yourself the gift of this workshop to yourself or a friend for a happier and healthier New Year. We look forward to seeing you on December 28th-29th.
Retreat learning objectives to support your New Years Intentions:
- Discovering your authentic self and letting go of ego
- Identifying your core values that foster sustainable happiness
- Setting intentions based on core values
- Learning to ‘Just Start Over Mind,” when we forget to live from our intentions
- Letting go of expectations
- Balancing priorities
- Starting your day with clarity through body scan, relaxed mind, imagining your day and visualizing your intentions
What to bring:
- Note taking material
- A light jacket, sweater, blanket to stay warm
- Bag lunch
- Coffee and tea provide
December 28th 7-9 pm and 29th 9:30-3, Unitarian Universalist Community Church, 10441 Shaver Road, Portage, MI. Tuition $55. Click on Pay with Card Button below.